Many things Which we Uses Daily but Every People have Different Choice but on Mobile Operating System some of the Common Apps which Mostly Uses or Some of the App Because of Promotion they Comes With Pre – Installed Which Works in Back Ground and Eat Our Lots Ram Memory if the apps Runs it Definitely Drains Your Battery So Today we Shares Some Best ways by Which you Can Remove Bloatware from Android to Speed Up Your Mobile Performance
- 1 What is Bloatware ?
- 2 Why we Should Remove Bloatware on Android ?
- 3 How to Remove Bloatware Without Root On Android
- 4 How to Remove Bloatware on Rooted Device
- 5 Conclusion
What is Bloatware ?
Bloatware is the apps which Mostly Time Useless and Taking High Memory Usage and Other System Resources. It Continuously Run In Back ground and Drain Our Battery Power. Also in Some System there is Not Option to Remove Bloatware so we Have to Use Some Tricks and Tips
Why we Should Remove Bloatware on Android ?
- It Slows down Our Mobile Performance
- Drains Battery Power
- Increases Memory Storage
- Takes High Resources
We Can Remove Bloatware Without Root so in this Method no need to Root Android Phone
How to Remove Bloatware Without Root On Android
On rooted Phone , Its Very Easy to Completely Remove it But Without Root it is Little Bit Difficult But Don’t worry we made it more simple
Solution – 1 Using Adb Binary and Command Prompt
- First of All , Install USB Drivers of Your Device
- Now Download the ADB binary for your particular Operating System (Windows, Mac, Linux)
- From Above Downloads you will Zip Archive Extract Anywhere in your pc
- I Hope You Enabled USB Debugging If not then Navigate to Settings >> About >> Click 7 times on Build Number to Enable developers Option where you Will get Usb debugging Enable Option
- Now Connect Your Phone to PC via USB cable and Select “File/ Media transfer Mode” (FTP/MTP)
- Now Open the Folder where You Extracted ADB Binary zip Archive, Open Command Prompt on this Folder by Press shift + Right Click >> Select “Open Command Prompt Here“
- Now Check Your Device is successfully connected or not by entering command “
- Now Enter
adb shelland Execute
pm list packages | grep '<OEM/Carrier/App Name>'without quotes to find Packages of your App Name
- Now Execute this Command to uninstall unwanted apps
pm uninstall -k --user <name of package>”
- That’s it , Now Execute Every time this last Command to Remove Bloatware without Root on your Android Phone
If later if you wants to Recover any of the Removed Bloatware from your android phone then Do Factory Reset and Recover Successfully
Solution – 2 Remove Bloatware by Android Settings
First of All Check and Disable which Apps are taking too Much resources on your Phone (Settings >> Battery >> disable battery hogging apps) & (Settings >> Memory >> Disable memory intensive apps)
- Navigate to Settings >> Apps
- Here you will get Installed Apps
- Now to Remove bloatware , Click on Unwanted Apps and Hit on Clear Cache , Force Stop, Uninstall Updates and Disable it
Solution – 3 Remove or Disable on Samsung Android
- Open App Drawer and Long Press on the App Icon
- You will get Uninstall or Disable Option
- Click on it
- Uninstalled or Disables apps will not Take Resources or Run in Background
Solution – 4 Download Purify App and Enable it
Purify is the Best app to Remove Bloatware on android Without any root access, it Will automatically Configure your Phone Settings by which your Mobile Will run Smoothly with Long Battery Back up. It Also Terminate Auto Start apps in Smart way.
- Download Purify App
- Install , Open and Enable it
How to Remove Bloatware on Rooted Device
If your Device is Rooted then You can Follow Almost any Above Solution but if you will Follow This then You can Remove any Pre- installed Apps from Android. Before Follow this Steps, Back up your device.
- Install System App remover From Playstore
- Now Open it , First time it will Ask for Root Permission. Grant it
- Click on Menu >> System App
- Select Unwanted Apps and Hit on Uninstall
- If you wants to Completely Delete it then , Open Recycle Bin >> Select Apps and Delete it
If you are Facing any Problem in this rooted Method then We Have One Article Uninstall System apps on Android where you Will get Lots of Similar Apps Like System Remover App
So guys , This is the Best and Simple Ways Which i Used to Remove Bloatware from my android Phone. In this way you can Optimize your Phone Speed and Performance. If your any of the Friend or Family Member is Facing this Problem then Share it From Below Options and Don’t forget to Share which Method Was Best Suitable for you.