In Windows Many of The Background Process runs we don’t Know about this Because it Does not Show in Task Manager some of the Process Uses Our Internet Bandwidth Also So it Effects on your Speed as Well As Data so Turn Off this Processes and increase Internet Speed in any Windows Version.
By Doing Some Configuration in Windows 10 , 8 ,7 Version You can Increase Speed of your Internet network. You can browse and download at very good internet speed without any cost its free for you this trick is working in all windows version you have to do just some changes if you are think your speed is not good which you deserve so just save bandwidth which your system uses to update some Antivirus and Other Software When we off this updates Then you will get increased internet speed of your network in windows 10 its come highly because in windows 10 no option for turn off windows update so when you are using all the bandwidth going to updates and you got very slowly speed so by this you can turn off windows update and save your bandwidth which your system uses
How to Increase Internet speed by Limit Bandwidth in Windows Versions
- 1 How to Increase Internet speed by Limit Bandwidth in Windows Versions
- 2 How to turn off Updates in windows
- 3 Conclusion
Its very simple steps after this your system not uses any bandwidth and you get full speed of your internet and also we provide information to save bandwidth on windows 10 to update.
How to configure limit Reservable bandwidth in windows :-
- First of all Press and Hold Windows key + R to open Run Command
- Run Box Will Open , after this Enter “gpedit.msc” Command and hit Enter Key
- Double Click and Navigate to Computer Configuration Below Local Computer Policy
- You Will see Three Option Select and Double Click on Last One Administrative Templates
- Select and Double Click on Second Option Network
- Now Find and Double click on Qos Packet Scheduler
- In Right side you see Limit Reservable bandwidth Just click on it
- Just Enable it and set to
- And apply and ok
- Done ! Now you will get more speed in internet
Many versions of windows not see this after enter gpedit.msc Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Psched
In Windows is reserved 20% bandwidth for their use so we update it to 0 to gain internet speed of our net and get full speed
How to turn off Updates in windows
INn windows 10 its very big problem to turn off updates because its not give any option so here we give some steps to turn off windows 10 updates.
- Just goto All settings in windows 10
- Choose wifi option and in wifi option goto advance settings
- And set as metered connection
- Done now your windows will not be update.
Every new network you connects repeat this process every time for save your bandwidth
This is the Best and Free Possible Solutions to Increase Internet Speed by Limit Bandwidth in Windows Version so If sees any Improvement in your Speed then Please Share your Opinion and Don’t Forget to Share it With your Creative Friends so they Can also Save their Internet Bills