Now Tracking your Loved ones on Android Phone is Simple via Xnspy, Only you need Little Setup to track Any Android Phone Remotely at very Reliable Plans. If you have been trying to get hold of a way that allows your secret access to your children phone and have been unsuccessful so far, you are not going to be disappointed today.
We have found a sure-fire way to track Android phone through a monitoring app Remotely named Xnspy and give you all the information that you need. But before we delve deeper, you should know that there are legalities involved with using this software, and you would need to bring it in the knowledge of the people you are planning to use it on.
- 1 Requirements to Setup Xnspy Android Spying Software
- 2 How to Setup App on Android For Remotely Track
- 2.1 Features
- 2.1.1 Access to Multimedia
- 2.1.2 Call Logs Access and Call and Surround Recording
- 2.1.3 GPS Location Tracking and Geofencing
- 2.1.4 Keylogger
- 2.1.5 Remote Access Features
- 2.1.6 Reports
- 2.1.7 Social Media Activities
- 2.1.8 Text Messages and Instant Messenger Chats
- 2.1.9 View and Block Installed Apps
- 2.1.10 Web Browser Activity & Wi-Fi Logs
- 2.2 Xnspy Monitoring App – Compatibility
- 2.3 Other Features
- 2.4 Xnspy Monitoring App – Pros
- 2.5 Xnspy Monitoring App – Cons
- 2.1 Features
- 3 Conclusion
Why we Need to track on Android Phone ?
Most of these apps are for children and employee monitoring. Parents watch their kid’s digital activities, ensuring their safety until they are of age. And employers use such apps on company-owned employee phones to ensure the productivity and security of the business. But if you want to use it for some other needs, you should be aware that it could translate to legal troubles for you.
Tracking apps have been gaining popularity in the market lately. It is partly due to the increased use of smartphones in our lives and partly due to the convenience and features these apps offer. Since Android is the most used mobile operating system, more and more apps are being developed to be used on it. Today we will explain how you can use Xnspy Tracking app to track on the Latest Android version Remotely and how it can help.
Why Xnspy is Best From Other Android track Apps ?
Google has promised to make it one of the best releases so far, there are already apps out there ready to challenge its new programming dynamics. Xnspy is one such Android tracking app that claims to do it.
Now, let’s learn more about this trending monitoring app Xnspy, which has become popular in a short span. We picked Xnspy since this was one of the few apps that checked all the right boxes without burning a “hole in your pocket.” Yeah, we seriously mean that because Remote track apps could be really expensive. It is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. You would find tons of such apps in the market that can track Android Smartphone, but not every app delivers all that it claims.
Requirements to Setup Xnspy Android Spying Software
Before setting up the app, there are following requirements that you must consider:
- Xnspy supports Android. The app supports Android OS 4.0 and above. And for iOS, the app is compatible with iOS 6.0 and above. You can use Xnspy on iPhone with and without jailbreak.
- Check the make and model of the phone to make sure it is compatible with the app. Though the app can be used with any Android version phone, you can still check the compatibility on their website.
- There must be a space of 10MBs available on the phone.
- Uninterrupted internet connection is required for setting up the app, so internet must be enabled on the phone.
- You would need access to the target phone for a few minutes.
How to Setup App on Android For Remotely Track
Here is a step-by-step installation guide to help you with the app’s installation:
- Head over to Xnspy’s official website and select a package that best suits your budget and fulfills your monitoring needs. There is a Basic and Premium edition for $4.99/month and $7.49/month, respectively. For the full functionality of the features, you should get the Premium version.
- You will get an email containing activation code, a URL for downloading the app, and login information for your web account.
- For Android devices, you need physical access to the phone you are monitoring. You are required to open the download link on that device and complete the installation process. It will take a few minutes. You can rest assured that the app remains silent and works hidden in the background.
- Now, head over to your web account using the login credentials you received in the email. The app is going to require some time to fully transfer the data from the phone to your web account. It might take less time with a strong internet connection.
- Once done, it will take you to the online dashboard that has all the recorded information in an arranged manner.
- You will see a list of features performed by the app on the left side of the screen
- In order to find any information, select a feature and you will see all its information on the right side of the screen
- For an iOS device, the installation process is a bit different. You should have the iCloud credentials of the iPhone user, and see that the iCloud backup option is enabled. There is no need for the physical installation of the app.
- You can also download a dashboard app from the Google Play Store to view the app on your Android phone
- After logging in, the app will direct you to the main menu where every information is sorted
The feature variety of any app or software is the main thing the buyer takes into consideration and then decides if the price is worth it. Here are the features of Xnspy monitoring app:
Access to Multimedia
With Xnspy, you can see all the images, videos, audios, and other multimedia stored on the user phone. You can listen to the audio files, and view the multimedia the user sends or receives through different instant messaging platforms.
Call Logs Access and Call and Surround Recording
Xnspy records all the calls automatically. Using the app, you can view all the details of incoming, outgoing, and missed calls complete with their date, time, and duration. Along with this, you can also record the surroundings of the phone. The app lets you turn on the phone’s microphone through a remote command that records the surroundings for 30 minutes.
GPS Location Tracking and Geofencing
Xnspy records data in real-time. The app lets you in on the current as well as the recent location history of the phone user so you can know about the whereabouts of the phone user. Xnspy lets you use the geofencing technology to pin particular locations and boundaries on the map. You can add those locations to the Watchlist, and then get alerts if the phone user enters or exits those areas.
As stated earlier, this app works on both Android and iOS devices. But this feature is for Android users only. Xnspy’s keylogger feature records the keystrokes the phone users make on Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Skype, WhatsApp, and Viber.
Remote Access Features
Xnspy scores well in terms of remote features allowing users to control the device remotely and perform various actions. These include:
- Shut down/lock the phone
- Take live screenshots
- Remove data
- Record surroundings
Xnspy records and arranges all the call data and web activity and presents it to you in the form of concise reports. You can see the top 5 callers, top 5 call durations, top 10 most frequently visited websites. The app also creates a weekly activity punchcard to know about the phone user’s call frequency throughout the week
Social Media Activities
Xnspy also tracks all the social media activities of the phone user and monitor conversations that take place on Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Skype, Line, Kik, WhatsApp, Tinder, and others. You can know who the phone user is interacting with on social media.
Text Messages and Instant Messenger Chats
You can access the incoming and outgoing messages with Xnspy with their contact details and time. Since texting takes place all day long, it is tiring to go through them all. To relieve you of that trouble, Xnspy lets you set alerts on particular words and contacts you want so you stay informed of the relevant activities. You have to add them to the app’s Watchlist, and whenever they appear in messages, chats, and emails, you would know right away.
View and Block Installed Apps
You can see the installed apps on the phone and even block those you think are inappropriate. Apart from this, you can view the calendar entries as well as the address book.
Web Browser Activity & Wi-Fi Logs
You can view the internet browsing history, bookmarked pages, and the most visited websites with Xnspy. You can know a lot about what a person does online by taking a look at their digital footprints.
Xnspy Monitoring App – Compatibility
Xnspy supports Android. The app supports Android OS 4.0 and above. And for iOS, the app is compatible with iOS 6.0 and above. You can use Xnspy on iPhone with and without jailbreak.
- You can see the location of the person on your phone
- You are provided with the history of all the places visited by the person
- Get alerts on specific locations using the geofencing features of Xnspy Android tracking app Read chats on Facebook, Skype, Line, and Kik messenger
- Get access to the WhatsApp of the phone and read all the chats on it
- You can also see the calls history on the WhatsApp
- Get access to the shared media on the phone including photos, videos, and documents
- See the shared media on the WhatsApp including, photos and videos
- See all the call history of the target phone including the contact details, the time of call and duration of the call
- Get access to all the contacts saved on the phone
- You do not have to root the target Android phone for the Oreo version
- Read all the incoming and outgoing text messages along with the contact’s information and timing of the messages
- Remotely record the surroundings of the phone even if the phone is not on a call. Use the Ambient recorder for this feature
- Get alerts on your phone for specific words and contacts. You need to Watchlist those words and contacts in your Xnspy account
- The app can be installed on all the previous versions of the Android operating system
Xnspy Monitoring App – Pros
Let’s take a look at some advantages of Xnspy app:
- Xnspy comes with a user-friendly interface.
- Watchlist alerts are one of the best features of the app.
- The app regularly updates itself.
- The app is quite affordable.
- The variety of remote features is impressive.
- The customer support is available 24/7 for assistance.
- Xnspy supports offline tracking.
- The website has detailed information and guides regarding how to use the app and its features.
Xnspy Monitoring App – Cons
- Xnspy’s Basic edition offers limited features. The app does not come with a website blocking feature.
- The app does not come with a trial version.
Like other apps, Xnspy too comes with a couple of disadvantages. But they don’t impact its performance. The features and advanced functionalities surpass them. Xnspy is a reliable app and provides you with a smart and silent solution to keep tabs on someone. Since it is affordable, the app has become a popular choice. Coupled with its wide range of features and friendly-interface, Xnspy has become a trending monitoring app of 2020.