Driver Booster helps users to update any drivers for audio, video, USB, or other devices on your computer that have become outdated which possibly cause system malfunctions, and fix all driver related problems for Windows 11, 10, 7.
Driver Booster System Requirements
The tool has low system requirements, so it should work on older PCs as well. Here’s what you need:
- Minimum 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Approximately 1 Gb of free disk space for drivers to download and install
How to Install Driver Booster 9?
Driver booster is user-friendly when it comes to a graphical interface. It has a nice-looking main window with a deep theme, showing a large button to run the scan. The vertical menu on the left provides easy access to Scan, Boost, Tools, and Action Center.
How to Use Driver Booster?
There are only 3 steps you can take when using Driver Booster:
- Click the big scan button to check your system for older drivers.
- Once all the old device drivers have appeared, click Update Now.
- Restarting your computer may be necessary for the new changes to take effect.
supplementary steps may be essential, such as provisionally disabling your antivirus and other safety software. Additionally, you may be offline when trying to update network drivers.
Pros and Cons of Driver Booster
Here are some pros and cons of Driver Booster.
- Easy interface and options
- Free version is available
- Supports Automatic driver updates and backups
- Game booster to give users a better gaming experience
Only supports Windows
Driver Booster More Features
- The definitions of these devices are updated automatically and frequently, meaning that the program does not need to be manually updated whenever a new driver is added to the database.
- The driver’s version number, and discharge date are visibly displayed next to each driver that desires to be updated (in the driver details window), and age before the new driver is updated. Helps to identify.
- A list of older drivers can be exported to a TXT file, including the device name, class, vendor, current and available version, hardware ID, and compatible ID.
- The installation window and other popups are hidden to make the installation as easy and quick as possible.
- The computer can be set up to automatically reboot or shut down once the installation is complete.
- Pre-updated drivers are also shown, but in a separate section from the older ones
- The number of days you last scanned with Driver Booster appears on the main screen.
- An option in Settings allows you to automatically delete driver packages after installing them, an easy way to ensure that it is not collecting junk files.
Is Driver Booster Safe?
Yes. It is 100% secure. This is a legitimate program created by IObit, the same team behind Advanced SystemCare and IObit Uninstaller. Also, the system generates restore points and backs up your existing device drivers before updating.