Activate Camera Flash As Incoming Call Notification in Android mobile.You have to introduce an application named Flash Alerts 2 on your Android Smartphone this is a trustable application. by this app you can dim dim your flash light when anybody calls you when the call is coming your flash is dim dim it is very interesting feature of this app just follow below steps and keep visiting vlivetricks for more and latest android tricks.
How To Activate Android’s Camera Flash As Incoming Call Notification
1. Download Flash Alerts 2 application on your Android Device and introduce it. Give it enough authorization to handle your spotlight and approaching calls and warnings.
2. Subsequent to introducing Launch the applications, it will scarcely take 10-15 seconds to dispatch interestingly in light of the fact that it takes some need on your telephone streak. After the establishment finishes it will request that you do a test, you have to take after the onscreen guideline with a specific end goal to finish the test.
3. Ensure the blaze Alerts is on in the App and the approaching Call choice is empowered. After you had upgraded the setting try to spare it and afterward reboot your telephone.
4. After the reboot Open the application and actuate it by and by . furthermore, now its opportunity to hold up and get an approaching call. Furthermore, you will see that your telephone LED electric lamp is flickering while accepting any call.
How to Turn on Camera Flash on Call in Samsung Mobile
In Samsung you Don’t need to Install Any third Party app Because it Comes With Built in Feature But it is also come in selected Phones So if you are not Able to Find & Enable camera Flash on Calls it via this Method Then Follow Above Method
- Goto Settings >> Accessibility
- On Next Page , Select Hearing Option
- Tick on the Flash Notifications
- That’s it, Now your Flash Light Will Glow when you will Receive Notifications , Incoming Calls , Alarms
If you Are not able to Find This Option then use search option and enter flash keyword to find it.
More ways by Alternative apps
- Working on Default Sms also
- Incoming Call
- Single Click Settings
- Power saving – When your Battery Discharges then It will not work
- Single click Enable & Disable
- Enable / Disable on Sms/Call/Notifications
- You Can Customize for Each Application
- You can set No of times Blink
- Disable on Silent & Vibrate Mode