Need to transfer old iPhone data to new iPhone 14?
If you have just upgraded your iPhone, then you will surely want to transfer data from old iPhone to the new iPhone. Maybe you want to transfer all the content and settings, maybe you only want to transfer some of them. Fortunately, there are many ways that can help you transfer old iPhone data to new iPhone 14. Here in this guide, I will introduce them in turn. You can read first and then choose the method that meets your needs.
AOMEI FoneTool is a iphone transfer software designed for fast and easy backup of iPhone/iPad/iPod photos, videos, music, contacts and messages.
This program was created to transfer data easily between iOS devices and computers, and it is very easy, and there is no security of data loss in the project. In addition, as the name implies, the software can also be used to back up all data contained in iPhone.
Which method should you choose?
There are 3 tools that can help you transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone 14: Quick Start, FoneTool, iCloud. All of these methods can help you transfer all data in one click, but only FoneTool can help you transfer selected files. I will explain each method below.
1. Transfer old iPhone data to new iPhone 14 via Quick Start
Most users will choose Quick Start to transfer data from old iPhone to new iPhone. The tool is very easy to use. All you need to do is place the two iPhones together, make a few clicks, and then wait for the transfer to complete. However, not all iPhones support this feature. The old iPhone needs to be updated to iOS 12.4 or later.
If you haven’t activated your iPhone yet, then you can open it and follow the on-screen prompts to computer the data transfer. You can only access the Quick Start during the setup process so it cannot help you transfer data from iPhone to iPhone after setup. If have already set up your iPhone, you need to reset the device to restart the setup process.
Quick Start is a good choice if you want to transfer all content and settings from old iPhone to new iPhone 14 during the setup process. However, it may take a long time to complete the transfer if the network is poor.
2. Transfer old iPhone data to new iPhone 14 via FoneTool
FoneTool is an easy-to-use iPhone data backup tool as well as an iPhone data transfer software. It offers two transfer modes to help you transfer data in the way you want. You can let the tool help you transfer data to new iPhone 14 at any time.
- Its iPhone to iPhone Transfer feature can help you transfer everything from old iPhone to new iPhone.
- You can transfer contacts, photos, videos, songs, messages, etc., from old iPhone to new iPhone after setup. No need to reset iPhone 14 and it will not erase any existing data.
- FoneTool supports data transfer between different Apple IDs. It can help you transfer music from one Apple ID to another without effort.
FoneTool supports all iPhone models and all iOS versions. With the stable USB cable, data transfer will be completed quickly. In addition, FoneTool also provides many other features to help you easily manage your new iPhone. And it can help you wipe your old iPhone to ensure privacy.
It is a good choice if you want to transfer old iPhone data to new iPhone 14 with cable. It can help you transfer everything or only selected files as per your needs. What’s more, it also offers many useful features – PC to iPhone transfer, iPhone to PC transfer, photo deduplication, HEIC converter to help you better manage new iPhone 14.
- Quickly back up photos, videos, music, contacts, etc. iPhone / iPad / iPod。
- Easily transfer data to another iOS device or computer
- Flexible management of device storage and data
- Suitable for Win 11/10/8/7 and fully compatible with iOS 16 and 15
- Photos and videos to save your life memories
- Contacts to keep all important people in touch
- Messages to retain important information
- Music anytime, anywhere
- Quickly transfer the files and applications you want
- Free your iPhone storage
- Transfer all content at super fast speed
- One click secure transmission of all iPhone data
- Integrates with various tools to help you flexibly manage your iPhone/iPad/iPod data.
- Delete duplicate photos and similar photos on iPhone or computer.
- Convert HEIC photos to JPG/JPEG/PNG for free without degrading the quality.
- Permanently erase all iPhone data to protect your personal data.
Recommended for Windows and Mac, because it greatly facilitates the transfer of data from one iPhone to another when the automation program fails to work properly. In addition, it’s a great tool for backing up on a PC or Mac, that’s all.
Its user-friendly interface simplifies the iOS data backup and transmission process. Share, backup, restore, and manage your iOS data with just a few clicks.
Free software and commercial versions are available to provide full functionality
About FoneTool giveaway
[for iPhone users only] – the best iPhone 14 switch gift FoneTool. Get FoneTool
Activity entrance: https://
3. Transfer old iPhone data to new iPhone 14 via iCloud
You can first backup old iPhone with iCloud and then restore the backup new iPhone. This way can help you transfer all content and settings from old iPhone to new iPhone 14. However, every Apple ID only has 5GB of free storage space, which is far from enough to store iPhone backups.
If your old iPhone has updated to iOS 15, then you can use temporary iCloud storage to transfer your data. You can get unlimoted iCloud space for free to backup all content on old iPhone.
iCloud is a good choice if you want to transfer data via backup and restore way. However, this method can only be used if there is enough space on the iCloud. And it requires a stable Wi-Fi network.
Above are 3 methods that can help you transfer old iPhone data to new iPhone 14.
- If you want to transfer data wirelessly, then you can use Quick Start or iCloud to make it. They can help you transfer everything during the setup process.
- If you have a computer at hand, you can use FoneTool to transfer data to new iPhone. It can help you transfer everything or selected files at any time you want.